Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am so glad school is over

School was extra super sucky this semester. It was one of the hardest semesters I ever had and I was only taking 2 classes. I had macroeconomics and analytical methods (basically pre-calculus). One of the difficult aspects was that I was taking classes on 2 separate campuses. If I went somewhere like capella university, I would be able to study in the comfort of my own home. Of course I would study business because it pertains to what I do.

One of the biggest challenges to working age people is making the time to go to class. After work you just want to go home and not come back out. By attending school online, you can do just that. Go home, get comfy and take classes. And since the school is accredited your degree will be accepted everywhere.

I'm glad school is over until next month. I wish I could take my classes online next semester. It's going to be cold outside.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: