Monday, December 31, 2007

First comes love

I think everybody remembers that kids rhyme. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes whoever with a baby carriage. It seems like everyone at my job is singing that song right now. We have a least 3 woman that are at least 4 months pregnant. We're all pitching in to get them baby products for their baby shower. We've been looking at lilaguide.com for gift ideas. They have local guides, stores and services. Some of my coworkers are new parents and don't know where to go for certain things. We can look at the website and find suggestions as well as reviews for those places. That's because members are encouraged to add their own reviews to assist other moms with their day to day parenting activities.

Having kids is expensive. I don't mind helping my coworkers out with baby stuff when they're pregnant. Actually I think it's kinda fun to shop for the stuff.

No comments: