Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas gift ideas

In some respects I'm lucky when it comes to Christmas shopping. My immediate family is pretty small so I don't have a lot to buy. I give my brother money and my mom doesn't want anything this year. I get my niece a small gift or two and I'm done. A few coworker gifts and family grab bag gifts and that's about it. I spend a pittance compared to what my friends spend.

As I get older, I realize the importance of having investments. Especially with my school debacle this semester. So I've asked everyone to get me investments including silver dollars. I could ask for rare coins, but I just get dollar coins that will appreciate in the future. I referred my mom to Monaco Coin Dealers because you can rely ontheir established two-way buy-and-sell market for rare coins and precious metals products. And Monaco Rare Coin is actively involved in all aspects of the rare coin trade the wholesale market, the collector market, the international market and auctions.

So I get a great gift that I really enjoy and it helps my net worth in the long run. Now that's a present!

No comments: