Sunday, March 11, 2007

Randomness

1. Pitt lost the Big East title game to Georgetown. Not suprising, Georgetown was the #1 seed. I like Pitt but they choke down the stretch.

2. Pitt did get an invite to the NCAA tourney. They're third seeded in the west region. They play Wright State on Thursday.

3. I bet they don't make it past the Sweet Sixteen.

4. I joined PghBloggers.org. I've joined under my other website and now I've joined under this one. They haven't approved my blog yet. It usually takes a couple of weeks. I hope they hurry, I need to build traffic.

5. My family is lurking on my site. Post and let me know you're here. I don't want to talk about you if you're reading.

6. I'm planning a trip to Las Vegas this year. Hopefully early summer. I have to check my school schedule because I want to go during the break between Spring and the Summer sessions.

No comments: