Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm going on a cruise

Woohoo! I can't wait. I don't know when yet though. My uncle is shooting for August. My birthday and my moms birthday's are both in August. So he's sending us then for our present. Awesome! It will be me, my mom and my aunt. A girl's only cruise. He's trying to get us a room with a balcony.

My uncle is still in the process of booking so we don't know exactly when we're going. He's shooting for the week of August 12th. My mom doesn't know yet, it's a surprise for her. She thinks we're all going to Connecticut to gamble. She asked me about it yesterday and I played dumb.

I still haven't figured out how we're going to persuade her to get her passport without ruining the surprise. Me and my aunt have ours but mom doesn't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've still never been on a cruise, but I seriously want to make it happen SOON. Yay for you!

Angie
http://plus1.rainbowofwords.com/