Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Kids getting high, Texas style!

I wrote a post on my other blog about the toddlers smoking pot in Texas. More details are coming out. The teenager were not alone in the house. The kids mom had a toothache, took a pain killer and had passed out in another room. The police executed a search warrant for the kids 18-year old unemployed uncle, looking for stolen goods, when they found the camera equipment. When they watched the tape, surprise surprise, it was Smoky and The Toddlers as the featured movie.

This story is disturbing on so many levels. Apparently the teens felt comfortable enough to smoke the pot in the house in the first place. Call me old-fashioned, a prude or whatever, but if you want to get high do it. But not in front of or around kids. Third degree felony charges have been filed against the teens. I said it before, I'll say it again. Dumb criminals.

No comments: