Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My new friends Amy Jo and Deb

You meet the nicest people on the internet. Today I met Amy Jo and Deb.

Amy Jo has a cool blog called The Bellclapper's Garden. When I first looked at her blog the first entry on the side bar that caught my eye was Wal Mart h3ll. I had to read that entry before I read anything else because I love me some Wally World. I have to agree about the slow poke cashiers though. Amy Jo also talked about not updating her blog for two and a half weeks, but she has other stuff going on in addition to writing a book. You go girl.

Deb has a blog called Surviving NJ which is funny because that's where my family lives. So of course I headed over to check out her blog. Well, what do you know... we have the same template! Reading her blog is a blast. She's plays the same Deal or no Deal game that I play. Then she posted a story about the idiot who lost a $92,000 a year job because he used $20 worth of the county's gas. Deb called him a cheapskate, I called him an idiot. We both agree that he's not too bright. Great Jersey minds think alike.

You should really go check these ladies out. There's some great stuff on their blogs.

No comments: