Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm going to need all new furniture

I'm not moving until next year but I'm already counting down. I'm graduating school in April and by the end of June I plan on being gone. I'll be celebrating the 4th of July in my new city, whichever one that may be. As of right now it's either Orlando or Jacksonville. But something strong is pulling me towards Miami.

I am not taking any of my furniture when I leave. I plan on going through and purging everything starting a month before I leave. Basically whatever doesn't fit in my car doesn't go at this point. I only care about clothes, shoes, important papers and of course my laptop. Everything is getting trashed.

I knew that when I bought that furniture though. I purchased it with the intent on only having it 5 years. I had just forgotten how expensive furniture is though. I've been looking at everything from couches and love seats to quality kitchen sinks and refrigerators. I know that some places don't provide a frig so I'm looking at everything now. I'm already comparing prices so I know what to budget for. I also need to know when something is a good deal and is something I should jump on.

I'm really getting excited for my move. I really can't wait.

No comments: