Monday, October 13, 2008

What's your favorite piece of jewelry

I don't have a favorite piece right now. I do have some earrings that I really love. They're plain diamond stud earrings. I also love my tennis bracelets, they're both 1 carat. One is a XO design and the other is a "S" design.

I bought the XO designed bracelet myself. The other was a gift for my birthday. I wonder if they went to holsted jewelry to get that bracelet. It definitely has the "Wow" factor going for it. It's sparkly with crystal clear diamonds. I absolutely love it and wear it pretty often. I should go look to see if I can find any deals on matching pieces for it.

Considering I don't foresee me getting any rings as jewelry, I may need to buy one for myself. I surely don't mind that. At least I'll get exactly what I want.

No comments: