Thursday, September 18, 2008

You don't buy collectible coins from the bank

One of my coworkers is extremely annoying. He's a Mr. Know-it-all. Then when you prove him wrong, he just says something like "well I could be wrong but..." I hate when he starts talking.

Today he was talking about buy collectible coins from the bank. At least 3 of us immediately corrected him to say that you don't buy new dollar coins at the bank. 1 person goes to a coin dealer. I look on the CSN shopping channel. You can find a wide variety of coins at huge discounts over a dealer. Besides that, I can watch them on tv or go to their website to check out the products before hand. If I don't like a product, I can always send it back. You sure can't do that with a dealer.

Maybe now that he's been proven wrong, he'll be quiet. Somehow I doubt it though.

No comments: