Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sometimes I wish I went to school online

I really don't like living where I am right now. I only have 6 months left of school but then I have to stay 2 additional months to save money. If I went to school online and got a degree online I could have moved last year. I considered a place like Capella and I don't know why I didn't just go with it. They offer over 100 majors for undergraduates and graduate programs. As well as 15 certificate programs. And I could have switched majors and studied business instead of keeping my current major just to get done.

The best part for me would be that I could live wherever I wanted to since I would be going to school online. Most jobs also offer tuition reimbursement for online schools, I know my current company offers it. It would have been a win-win situation.

If only I could go back in time.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: