Saturday, October 29, 2011

It is way too early in the year for snow!

Wow...but here it is. When I went to get something to eat this afternoon, I saw a truck today covered in snow and I was wondering where it came from. I asked the lady driving and she said they had just driven in from the eastern part of the state. All I saw was a lot of rain so I was curious about the snow.

When I got home, I turned on the Weather Channel and that's when I saw that there was a Nor'Easter that hit the entire East Coast. It's crazy because I was hoping the temperatures would get back into the high 40's and 50's. Instead it looks like I need to break out the parka's and ski pants.

One of my coworkers loves this type of weather. In addition to playing softball, he also plays ice hockey. He is totally ready to break out his hockey gear and hit the ice. Well he can have it because I know his wife will be sitting in the house watching hockey on tv and not sitting in the stands watching it in person.

I knew snow was coming sooner rather than later, but I was just hoping for much later.

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Expect it to continue like this yearly, the climatic cycle in on a change for good.

Sabrina said...

I know especially considering where I live. I just hate Winter though!