Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm starting my shopping early this year

I have to start early since we all know the holidays will be here before we know it. Generally I only bought a couple of gifts and I was done. Now both of my nieces have children and I won't get them anything as usual. However, you have to buy for the kids and I'm sure pocket door lowes are not at the top of their lists. But I'm quite sure zhu-zhu pets or some other furry toy is.

Of course while I'm buying stuff for them, I'll look for myself as well. I can always look for cheap radiators for my car. An even better bet is to look for sandbags for sale. I plan on using them for my new yoga regime. They're not expensive at all and I'll be able to put it to use right away.

The best part about shopping is that I can go to one website and find everything that I'm looking for. If for some reason I can't find it all at one place, I can find somewhere that carries it and I can find out what stores do carry it.

Now I'm debating whether or not to buy this radio that I just saw for my workouts. Oh wait, I'm supposed to be buying for the kids. I guess shopping for the holidays is going to be harder than I thought.

No comments: