Friday, February 4, 2011

It's finally here

Wow Super Bowl weekend is finally here! I can't wait for the game on Sunday. Once I leave work today I'm going to get all of my running around done so I don't have anything left on Sunday. Today I'm going to the store right after work to get some hair care products. Then I'll wash clothes this afternoon and I'll iron at least enough clothes to get me through Wednesday of next week.

I'll also cook for today and tomorrow. It will be something easy like kielbasa and kraut and maybe some beans. I'm only making this because I still have kraut left over from New Year's that I want to use before it goes bad. I'll clean my house tomorrow and then I can kick back, relax and wait for Sunday.

Now I just have to decide who's house I'm going to watch the game at. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: