Saturday, February 26, 2011

My cousin wants to go on a shopping trip

And I'm scared!!! I'm not a big shopper and I never have been. My cousin on the other hand loves to shop. What's scaring me though is she's very label conscious. If I see something I like but I wouldn't normally buy, she'll encourage me to buy it, especially depending on who the designer is. If it's a big designer she'll be extremely gung-ho. Anyone else and she'll waffle.

Before I make any plans I'm going to sit down and make my budget. Then I'm going to decide what I can and can't afford and stick to that budget like glue!

2 comments:

MOBOH said...

i also fall under this category sometimes and i buy what i don't need but what someone else needs me to buy. I often regret it. So stick to your decision and i'm sure you won't regret it.

Sabrina said...

I hope not because I buy cute clothes but I don't spend a lot on them.