Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I hope we get another radio station soon

I'm going crazy listening to the same music all of the time. We don't have a urban radio station at all. Everything is top 40 and pop which isn't too bad except there's really only 1 station and it seems like they only have 8-10 songs in their rotation. You can seriously listen to the radio for 2 hours and hear at least 3 sounds twice in those 2 hours. If you hear a song that's over 6 months old, that's considered "old school".

I can't even stream music over the internet anymore so I'm really stuck listening to the same old songs.

1 comment:

Patty O said...

Ugh, there's a radio station where I am that does that too. I pretty much can't stand listening to Train's "Soul Sister" now because the station played it so many times.