Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This computer is making me cut into my fun money

I had a small amount of fun money set aside. It can range from a few dollars to a couple of hundred bucks, it just really depends on what's going on in my life at that particular moment. Right now my fun money is pretty low, it's less than $25 because I'm going to visit relatives this month and I want to make sure I have enough to have a good time.

I'll take the money that I have closer to the Christmas holiday and buy a new netbook. I had really wanted to take that money and buy gold bars to add to my portfolio. I already bought a coin and now I'm ready for something else to help me preserve my wealth. Gold also tends to grow with you. Even though it can be cyclical and go up and then way down, over time the value of gold rises.

Hopefully I'll find a way to buy both. That would make for a really happy holiday season for me.

No comments: