Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I love the new song by Rihanna

In general, I don't listen to Rihanna but I love her new song. It's called Rehab and it's a really nice song. She's in love with this guy but it's so painful to her. She says being that much in love is like a disease. She needs to look into rehabilitation centers like Promises. I've never been to one of them but I've seen them on television and man are they nice. They're really upscale places.

I think a lot of people have a misconception about what rehab is. They think of this skeevy place with a bunch of questionable people. This place is nowhere near that. Even though most of the people need help, it's not like it's a bottom of the barrel type of place. It's a large, spacious, well-run business. They have a good size staff to patient ratio to make sure everyone is comfortable with their services and that they get the help that they need.

Most people shy away from places like this but I think it's a brave move to make. To admit that you need help and go somewhere to get that help takes courage. If you need that help, why don't you take the first step and look into the center. It could be the first step towards making positive changes in your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of Rihanna's song are so beautiful..Try to listen to her song "Unfaithful"..A good song to.

Sabrina said...

I don't think I've heard that song yet. I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks.