Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm trying to save myself a trip to the mall

We have a new upscale mall here in town. Actually the mall itself is not new at all. They did go in and add a ton of new stores that we didn't have here. Some of these stores are not anywhere else in the state. Of course the mall has been drawing people from all over and it's ultra-crowded.

I've had my eye on a piece of jewelry for a while now but I didn't have anywhere locally to buy it. Even with the upscale mall I can't get the piece because it's been marked up for profit. I found Holsted Jewelers which sells Discount Jewelry online and I think I'm going to go with them. Discount doesn't mean cheap or poor quality. It just means that you get a great value for your money. Who doesn't want to save money and get a great piece of jewelry at the same time?

With all of the money that I'm going to save, I could actually afford to spring for 2 pieces. Now I just have to decide what to get.

No comments: