Monday, July 21, 2008

I need to get a good night's sleep


I haven't had a good night's sleep in over a week. I definitely need a new bed. My bed that I have now is over 6 years old. It wasn't a good mattress set in the first place but it was cheap. Now I'm looking for a good bed instead of trying to get something cheap. I've seen the new Takemi Jade Vista 5000 Massage Bed and it looks cool. It has a built in mp3 player so I can listen to music while I'm trying to relax and go to sleep.

One of the things I found out about the bed is that it can reach the major organs and deep muscle tissue more effectively (LightSpeed) and safer than any other form of heat and light. This amazing light absorption level provides detoxification, moxibustion, and soothing relief all over the body from ailments. That in itself sounds heavenly.

If you need a good night's sleep (and who doesn't?!?!) you should really look into this bed.


No comments: