Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Buying glasses on the cheap

I need new glasses. I don't like spending a lot of money for them though. It doesn't matter to me whose name appears on my glasses, I'm not a name snob. Good thing I found zennioptical.com which sells glasses from only $8.00 per pair for prescription glasses. That's a steal! Since they sell all of their frames directly to the public, there is no middleman to profit. That means the savings get passed straight to the customer. Cool with me.

For $8.00 do I want to stop at one pair or do I want color coordinating glasses for every day? Decisions decisions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on, No zenni anymore! If you are looking for fashionable but reasonable priced eyeglasses to be delivered to your doorstep, then check out GlassesShop.com.