Sunday, June 22, 2008

My cousin is looking for a car

My cousin is coming from North Carolina for the family reunion that I was just talking about in my previous post. He wants to go find used cars Wilmington, NC to drive to New Jersey. The majority of our family lives in NJ. My cousin and his family lives in North Carolina. My aunt and uncle who invited us live in Florida. Basically everyone else lives in NJ within a 15 mile radius.

I know why my cousin wants a car. He wants to buy something that will impress everyone. He's always been ultra competitive with everyone else and has to show us up. I just got my car so I'm not even in competition with him. I know he'll find something nice though, he has pretty good taste. I don't want to drive his car though but I will make him take me for a ride.

No comments: