Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm still trying to come up with car money

I just don't have the amount of money that I had to spend to get my car worked on. I was very surprised at how much it ended up costing. I was not expecting to have to get major work done so I had very little saved up.

I ended up taking a credit union loan against a certificate of deposit that I have. I would love to pay as much down as possible before the loan comes due so I don't have to use the certificate. It doesn't look good though so I will have to use the certificate money. I don't want to use more than 1/2 even though I think I will.

So far I'm on track to have $200 paid off but to use half I would need another $450 by April 1st. That doesn't include the fact that I'm trying to pay off credit card debt too.

Sigh debt sucks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.