Thursday, September 5, 2013

My car still isn't inspected

After I decided that I wasn't going anywhere for my vacation, I decided not to get my car inspected. I decided not to take the car in during my vacation so I would have it in case I decided to do any running around. Turns out that really wasn't necessary as I only ventured out a few times. I could have had the car done and back and still had several days to do running around.

I do have to still get it done but I'm going to put it off for another week or so. The inspection expired in July so it's not like I have to rush because I'm already late. I've thought about putting it off until October so the inspection matches the registration but I thought that would be pushing it.

To be perfectly honest, I'm just not ready to part with the several hundred dollars that I know it's going to cost me. Cars can be expensive!

No comments: