Friday, August 23, 2013

I won't be going to a baseball game next week

Man things just keep getting worse and worse for me. First there was no real vacation planned which totally bites! I had gotten over that and I decided that I would do a mini-trip or two. Then last week I was out and I noticed that my car is not driving right at all. Did I mention that the inspection is expired so I would have to get that taken care of before I go anywhere? I also won't be able to get my car into a garage until Monday or Tuesday and I wanted to leave Monday?

That's not even the biggest reason that I'm not going though. I wanted to go to Toronto and watch a Yankees game. I was gonna shlep all the way up there Sunday, stay the night and go to the game on Monday, then shlep back Tuesday morning. It would have cost a few hundred bucks but it beats sitting at home doing nothing for a week.

Alas, it looks like I'm stuck in couchville for the week.

No comments: