Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Are you looking for a better weight loss program?

I've written a lot about weight loss because I'm really trying to lose a few pounds. Ok well more than a few, more like 25 or 30 - maybe more. I've gained a lot of weight and I'm trying to get it off. I don't like the way it feels but more importantly I don't like the way it looks. It looks gross to me. I said to a coworker last week that I was fat which she disagrees with. I may not be fat but I am overweight by my standards.

So what could possibly be a better weight loss program? I'm talking even better than Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers both? It's a new so-called idiot proof diet by the fat loss guru. They have a guaranteed fat burning diet generator with a ultimate diet handbook. Follow the diet and use the book and the weight should melt off. Now that's good news to me.

I really want to lose this weight and fast. I'm getting older which makes it harder to lose weight but there are other reasons besides vanity. There are so many illnesses associated with being overweight. Everything from diabetes to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You can also combat adrenal fatigue and hormonal changes.

Did you know that everyone uses the meat and veggie diet to lose weight but it's actually good for diabetes? You cut out the starches and eat more protein and lots of veggies. It stabilizes your blood sugar which means less insulin dependence. You won't have those nasty shots anymore. You also don't have to worry about your blood sugar "dropping" and crashing. Which leads to running and eating or grabbing candy and all of that other jazz.

Lose that weight now. You will not only look better, but you will feel better too. And you can improve your health. A total win win situation.



No comments: