Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Great I have a new allergy

I've known that I was allergic to chocolate for a while now. I'm also allergic to regular brown cola. I can drink diet cola but not regular. I guess it's the amount of sugar vs artificial sweetener that gets me. I can also drink any other kind of soda out there, from Mountain Dew to any flavored soda (pineapple, grape). It's weird but I adapt.

Well yesterday I broke out something terrible and got blisters out the wazoo. I had a small amount of soda and chocolate and it should have happened on Sunday. Well it seems I am allergic to nuts. I ate a half of a bag on Sunday evening and Monday I paid for it.

As long as I have each thing in moderation I'm good. But it's annoying as hell to be allergic to so many things that I enjoy eating.

2 comments:

Tayler Albus said...

That really sucks! I read your other post about the allergy test came back negative as well; I have heard theres a fairly high chance of getting a 'false negative' on those tests. It could have been something else in the stuff you were eating like MSG or other additives. Once I got blisters on my lips after eating chinese food and im positive it was from the MSG.

Sabrina said...

Doesn't that just stink!! And they always seem to pop up at the most inopportune time!