Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My vacation was awesome

And expensive. I booked a fairly low priced trip but all of the "extras" really started to add up. I had to buy new clothes, because I don't wear dresses and capri pants regularly. I also had to buy beach supplies like lotions, travel sized sundries etc. Then I had to pay for luggage fees, parking etc. After a while, those numbers started to add up.

I did not get the all-inclusive meal plan so I spent quite a bit of money buying food. It costs the same as any big city so I wasn't too surprised. The next time I will go for the all-inclusive hotel. It won't save too much money but I do like the idea of paying for everything in advance. Then I would just need a few bucks for incidentals, souvenirs etc.

However I had a great time and I would gladly do it all again. As a matter of fact, I hope to do it again next year.

No comments: