Friday, March 16, 2012

I am tired!

I've been working like crazy lately. I want to buy a house next year so I've been working to pay off some debt and save the down payment. I'm only going in with a 5% down payment instead of a larger amount. I could stay where I am and continue to save but it would take me an additional 3-5 years minimum to save the amount that I would need. I'll just go with what I have and pay the PMI.

Hopefully I can take a rest and not work as many hours in the next few months. In the past month I haven't worked less than 50 hours per week and most weeks it's closer to 58-60. Considering I my job has never had overtime in the past, I'm not used to working like this. Don't get me wrong, the extra money is great but the lack of time is a bummer.

Oh well, hopefully I can rest this weekend and hope back on that gravy train come Monday!

No comments: