Thursday, December 8, 2011

I need this cold to go away

I have a cold/the flu/yuckies...something. And I don't like it one bit! I've been sick for almost an entire week. I didn't feel well last Friday so when I got home from work I pretty much spent the entire weekend in bed. Then on Monday I left work early and spent the next two days in bed. I did go to work today but I felt terrible.

To add insult to injury, I burned two of my remaining vacation days so I have to reschedule my days off. I was supposed to have 1 4-day weekend and a 5-day weekend for Christmas. Now I have to decide if I want to give up one long weekend totally or have two long weekends, but shorter than I had anticipated.

I'm leaning towards 2 short weeks because I need all the time off I can get. Besides that it should be pretty quiet the week of Christmas anyway.

No comments: