Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm really getting good ideas from this shopping channel

I watch a ton of tv. I mean it's almost always on. If I can't find a good baseball or football game to watch, then I turn on the shopping channel. But I never seem to buy anything from them. The main reason is that I've found that I can get a better deal in a regular store or even on another website. Take gold coins for instance. With gold at over $1200 per ounce, they'll sell a coin for close to that amount but it will only be 1/4-1/2 of an ounce.

I already know that I can go to a website like the United States Gold Bureau and get a coin for a great price. More importantly, it will be a quality coin not some left over coin that's all scratched up and almost worthless for collecting purposes.

I'll still watch the shopping channel though. Those people really entertain me.

No comments: