Thursday, April 29, 2010

I finally found something to watch on tv

I never thought I would but I have and it's not what you would expect. It's a program that shows you have to invest by starting with the opportunity to buy gold bullion. I can get gold ingots or in coin form. Coins would work for me because I can store them at home in my lockbox. Bullion presents a great way to preserve your wealth and and preserve your purchasing power.

The United States Gold Bureau lets you purchase gold or coins for personal delivery or you can have them hold the items at a independent bank or depository. This is a great time to invest since production is slowing down. The items will soon be hard to get which will make their value skyrocket.

I have a few extra dollars laying around that I plan on investing very soon.

No comments: