Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I found the cutest bracelet

I've wanted to buy a charm bracelet for a while now. I've really just been procrastinating because I don't really want to pay for it. But I just reached my service level at work and I can order a gift from our company catalog. I found the cutest charm bracelet in there. It won't hold many charms but I can get just the ones I really want.

I think bracelets and charms are a good way to invest in gold. You can also go with a company like Monex that sells bullion and coins as an investment option. With the price of gold being so high right now, I'll take the gold anyway I can get it. Besides, I can always buy a ingot from Monex to hang from my bracelet.

What could be better? I'll have a charm, an investment and a conversation starter all in one piece of jewelry.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I love my new Magnetic Bracelet which got from an online store.

Sabrina said...

I love bracelets in general. They give your outfits a little something extra.