Friday, December 5, 2008

Traveling over Christmas

I really wanted to go out of town during the Christmas holiday. But that may not be possible now. I looked into how much money I have in my checking account and I don't have enough money. Instead of that I'll spend some time with my family in New Jersey.

Most of my family lives in the South Jersey area and there's a ton of stuff to do. We can go to Atlantic City to gamble. Plus there's a bunch of new shops down there that we can check out. When I told my mom that I was coming down, she started making plans for a my time down there. She wants to go to Wildwood as well since it's so close. New Jersey is pretty small so the beach is only a 2 hours drive from her house.

It's already time to make summer plans especially since we're planning on going to the beach. if you try to make your reservations after February everything will already be completely booked. So we're already looking at our Jersey Shore beach vacation for this coming summer. We're looking at both hotels and motels but we're not sure where we want to stay yet. Since we're booking early we have our choice of prime locations.

I want to visit the pier for the rides, food and the water park. But mostly for the food. If we get our season pass between now and January 9th, we'll save over 40% off of the regular price. The cool thing is that we can use the pass when we want to, then give it to family members so they can enjoy the shore too.

It's never to early to plan a great vacation.

Post?slot_id=28073&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: