Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Phone musings

I get a lot of phone calls at home. Most of them are sales calls which I hate. I realize that people have jobs to do but I dislike being contacted by strangers. I added my name to the National No Call Registry years ago. I know it expires every few years so it's time for me to call and update my information.

I very seldom use my landline though. I mostly use if for computing purposes. I use my cell phone for everyday usage. I found that the Reverse Cell Phone Lookup service is very useful for me. Someone must have just got rid of their cellphone because as soon as I got the number, I got her calls all of the time. I want to make sure some of those calls aren't mine though. So I look up the number just to make sure.

You never know who's calling, and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything important.

No comments: