Monday, March 24, 2008

What do you mean I have to write a paper to graduate?

I knew you had to write a paper in order to get your Master's Degree but this is for a bachelor's. Since I'm going to school under my old program, I don't have to take a lot of the requirements that new students have to meet. For instance, I don't need a research practicum class which is a big deal in my major. My advisor and the department chair have decided that once I meet all of my requirements, they want me to write a paper in order for my graduation application to be approved.

I guess it's a good thing that I don't have to take some of those classes. But writing a paper is a nightmare for me. I can blog all day long, but writing a school paper is another matter. One of my classmates recommended a site where I can get help with my paper. They have sample research papers, term papers and book reports. It's not even about copying a paper, it's just to show you what other students have written to give you ideas with your paper. The site even discourages you copying a paper.

I can go to this site, sign up and look around to get ideas for my paper. They even make it easy to cancel the service once I'm done with school. Since I still need 4 classes and can only take 1 at a time, I have a while to use the service. If you're still in school or going back to school, sign up and get help with your papers. With over 100,000 papers on every topic, you're sure to find what you need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love PeerPapers.com. Each school year it becomes invaluable.

Sabrina said...

It's always good to get new ideas. I think this is a great way to see how other people may have approached the same topic.