Thursday, February 15, 2007

Period Of Adjustment

I'm going through a period of adjustment with my new blog. My profile is for my other blog Sabrina's Place. If I delete the profile, it disappears on both blogs.


I also have some adsense on this blog. I don't like the way it looks. It's too wide on the sidebar, and you don't have the option of making a skyscraper. I also have a search box on my old blog but it's not available on this blog.

I do like the colors though and that's a good thing. Once less thing to work on.

2 comments:

Grokodile said...

You should be able to get a skyscraper style ad. Although, I have noticed that if you try to edit your initial selection that blogger blows up.

Remove the adsense and then make sure to view the pick list completely when adding a new adsense unit back in?

Good luck!

Sabrina said...

I tried and no luck, but I might change my domain name yet again, so I don't want to spend too much time on it.

Thanks.